Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

. . .?

As a diehard fan of the novel, AND the movie, these things ran through my mind as I saw this.
"A parody of one of the greatest graphic novels of all time?"
"Which totally destroys all seriousness and meaning it once held?"

You are my new hero!
5 outta5 and 10 outta 10!

-Play- -Play-

Awesome

It's really nice to see something different, and you executed it really well. It would have been nice to see the beat get better and more interesting as it went along, but a great job nonetheless. The ending was easily my favourite part. Maybe you should have incorporated a bit more movement throughout the animation as well? Nice job anyway. 4/5 & 8/10

"Vanity" "Vanity"

Decent

You had a nice punchline, and a good plot. You could have put tons more effort into the animation though, since it's so short. Was it supposed to repeat at the end though? Or was he approaching another skinny guy? If it wasn't supposed to repeat, I reckon you adjust the actionscript coding so it won't do that anymore. And if he was approaching another skinny guy, then at least make his pants a different colour or give him a moustache, to make him look like a DIFFERENT skinny guy. Not too bad though.

-Stick War- -Stick War-

Brilliant!

This awesome little game had more depth and quality than many $100 games available for gaming consoles. Truly something to be proud of. Fun, simple and addictive, it's everything a game should be. 10 outta 10 and 5 outta 5.

The RAF game The RAF game

Nice work

It's a really cool addictive game. I love the 1940's look you gave it, although the fact you had to avoid skyscrapers was annoying. Especially since the graphics makes it look like they're in the distance. I think making it ok to fly past skyscrapers and just chucking more stuff at the plane would be a better idea. Cool game all in all.