Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

. . .?

As a diehard fan of the novel, AND the movie, these things ran through my mind as I saw this.
"A parody of one of the greatest graphic novels of all time?"
"Which totally destroys all seriousness and meaning it once held?"

You are my new hero!
5 outta5 and 10 outta 10!

-Play- -Play-

Awesome

It's really nice to see something different, and you executed it really well. It would have been nice to see the beat get better and more interesting as it went along, but a great job nonetheless. The ending was easily my favourite part. Maybe you should have incorporated a bit more movement throughout the animation as well? Nice job anyway. 4/5 & 8/10

"Vanity" "Vanity"

Decent

You had a nice punchline, and a good plot. You could have put tons more effort into the animation though, since it's so short. Was it supposed to repeat at the end though? Or was he approaching another skinny guy? If it wasn't supposed to repeat, I reckon you adjust the actionscript coding so it won't do that anymore. And if he was approaching another skinny guy, then at least make his pants a different colour or give him a moustache, to make him look like a DIFFERENT skinny guy. Not too bad though.

Annoying Kid Annoying Kid

Nice idea. . .

I liked your idea, but you could have done so much better, a variation in the kid's laughter for example, and the ball was moving way to slow. But for the way you did it. . .
it went on WAY TOO LONG!
By the end of it, I was starting to go insane with the repitition! Needless to say I was glad when that stupid kid was kicked to next week. But you should really aim to have people find the KID really annoying, not your animation itself. All in all, I liked it though. 7/10 & 3/5

Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out

Not bad

You had some decent animation, and drawing style, and although it is slightly offensive towards the Japanese I think your random humour might have gotten you through. 3/5 & 7/10

The Legend of David 1 The Legend of David 1

The good old days. . .

All the great memories of 'Ocarina of Time' came flooding back, the levels, the sounds, the great gameplay, the fact I used a walkthrough. . .
Anyhoo, all in all, a brilliant tribute to a brilliant game. Well done.

Walk in the Woods Walk in the Woods

Brilliant!

The style and smoothness really stood out, but it was the fact you used textures that really got me. It was such a joy to watch!